Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was a lot of fun this year with Stockton. Since i had to work early that morning we did not open present until 1:30. When I woke up at 4:00 am it was a white Christmas. the roads were snow packed. I don't drive in the snow. I woke Royce up and had him drive me to work. I was glad her drove since the snow plows decided to take Christmas off. It took me and Royce 1 1/2 hours to drive to Nephi. We never saw a snow plow.
After returning home we had Stockton open presents. He would open one present and get mad because we would not let him open the present and play with it. Thanks to the help of Austin we were able to open Stockton's presents Christmas day.



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun. Stockton's tractor is so cute.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I am so glad your a blogger! I was so excited to be down in Holden and finally meet Stockton, he is adorable. If your ever up in the Draper area your ALWAYS welcomed to our home. I hope to see you guys again this weekend the girls LOVED to play with Stockton. I found your blog by searching google:)
Shalise (Royce cousin)

Amber S. said...

hey guys, we ran across your blog and had to say hi. Hope all is well.

Amber and Camm