Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Monkey, Elephant and Giraffes!

During one of Royce's breaks from Texas we took the kids to the Zoo. Sawyer loved to see any animal. Stockton said his favorite animal was the giraffe because they have long necks. Sometimes I think the boys came from the Zoo.





I love this sign! Stockton wanted to know what it said. So I being the good mother read it to him. His reply was "what is breading?" Some kids are to smart for me and this one is way to smart for me!!! (I think I need some help, please feel free to give me FREE advice)
But I am stil not Sure how they expect WILD boys to be quiet at the Zoo!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

So happy to see a post from you girl!! Your boys are totally adorable. Kaden loves your little Batman and told me that he doesn't mind being Robin.